Saturday, August 30, 2008

Some more videos

Just quickly I thought I would put up some videos. Eileen and I are on our way out to Place of Rescue that Eileen worked at last time she was in Cambo so I'm sure we'll have some more pics by sunday!!
This first vid is the day we went to the Post Office. Yes, there is only one. Weird.

We found some monkeys, which freaked me out. What if they jumped down on me? Eileen thought, again, that I was lame. I like monkeys, but not the free kind. Oh, that sounds really awful. But it's true!


The second vid was filmed just last night. We had ourselves a lovely Western meal at Steve's Steakhouse (Clarker, a bit funny eh?) and ate burgers, fries and milkshakes! It was great! Then we walked down Sihanouk Blvd. to Java Cafe; our favorite little iced coffee spot. We ate Strawberry crumble pie and iced coffees and watched the lightning. It was so beautiful. We pretended we were at Saffron's sitting out on the patio watching the Corydon traffic (except, it was way more crowded, people spoke a different language and the food was WAY better;) I hope you can see the lightning in this one. It was so majestic coming from a humongous black cloud. And...it didn't rain on us!

And lastly a pic to prove the amount of rain we get in one down pour. This was on my way home from work. I guess the drainage system is feeling the pressure now!


See ya later alligator! Talk to you all soon!!

3 comments:

Lisa-Joy & John Gunter said...

Do you have commentator's (is that the right word?)?

I LOVE your blog... it is the best ever!

Miss you lots,
LJ

Kimberly Foster said...

What do you mean by "commentator's" my lovely LJ?

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear your voice! Cindy