Monday, April 6, 2009

Did someone say lice?!

Today I de-loused my Canadian friend, Jaymie.

Yes, I believe I've hit my low; I now find myself picking nitts from friend's heads in my spare time...maybe all those years of lice in Elementary school have paid off....i doubt it...

Things I'm thinking about:

1. Khmer new year is this next week and E. and I are heading north to Mondulkiri province to go for a jungle trek on an elephant! Super excited!

2. I feel ashamed of my re-kindled addiction to American Idol...

3. I've decided India is waiting for me...

4. My dad's cow gave birth to a two headed calf...as you can imagine...i tell EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

charl_elizabeth said...

seriously...really a 2 headed calf? wow

Craig-n'-Dana said...

OK, you gotta get some pictures of that calf!

-mama dana